Custom Search

About Me

India
"IF YOU THINK I HAVE A ATTITIDE PROBLEM THEN I THINK YOU HAVE A PERCEPTION PROBLEM"...

Aug 28, 2008

SOLITUDE...!!!


Its 2 am in the night and m writing this blog, I don’t know why…!!!!!!!

In the vain effort to beat the insomnia that has been troubling me from quite some days, I have slowly started to do a lot of things in life. Only when the tinge of Solitude knocks a person, he can apprehend what he desires and what he is capable of doing, in life.


This solitude stuck me too… The lonely nights that I spend these days doing crazy things... I sing, I dance, I talk to myself, gaze at the wall, stare at myself in the mirror, watch a movie, listen to music, open the refrigerator for the nth time, check my phone now and then to see “No SMS“ nor “CALLS” and what not. I’m lost --- Wer am I???? I question myself ….


The best part of the whole obsession is, the realization of a few things like, what I want in life, what I like to do, what are my hobbies r n blab blab blab.. In fact I’ve started to do a lot of new things that I’ve done a very little of it before, like I’ve taken up reading more seriously than programming, listen to music except when I’m sleeping, watch more movies and above all blog more seriously and a lot more of such stuff I must say.


Having done all this and experiencing this great feeling, I strappingly say, solitude is a very important thing in every human being’s life, for a lot of reasons. No.1 one gets to explore their inner mortal and their true self. One can read one’s own mind more accurately when he is alone. There is clarity in whatever he does cos the chance of one getting prejudiced by others is mere zilch.


I have learnt a lot from this seclusion, m sure guys there must be something hid in u as well, its rite there some wer, ponder a little bit of urself not deliberately though… be sure to find something new… N above all enjoy ur solitude, at this very moment I feel it’s one of god’s greatest gift to us…!!!

1 comment:

A Random Traveler said...

Solitude. It is definitely a blessing in disguise. In some sense, it is also a test of courage and character. if you can't live with yourself, then probably you are the weakest person on earth.

You discover all those subtle and profound truths. Sometimes, all the evil that resides in your corners. Or sometimes, all those good, that you forgot, that you are capable of.

it is remarkable as how much we can think. I dont know if there is an instrument to measure our "depths of thinking"..

:)