Custom Search

About Me

India
"IF YOU THINK I HAVE A ATTITIDE PROBLEM THEN I THINK YOU HAVE A PERCEPTION PROBLEM"...

Jul 21, 2008

Life is not so easy man :

A smooth and steady pace in life with no mishap and no chaos happening around, it was like, I was in the Himsagar express (The longest train in India) which keeps going on and on and on for days. But suddenly there comes a stop – a sudden break half way – and the train takes a big U turn and gets back to where it started. All of a sudden I realize “Man I’m back to square one”, from where I started.

Then reality strikes, after so many days of journey, I realize that I’ve been traveling in the wrong train, all along. What clogged me from not thinking about taking this journey in the very beginning? Yeah, I was covered up with a mass of algae, which blinded my very own eyes and not let me distinguish between the right and the wrong.

People make mistakes, few realize, few don’t and a few take long time. But its goanna be fine unless you realize it some day.

I would like to take a common example or a widespread mistake which most of us do, “Profession” – Choosing your profession, choose what you want to do through out your life. There are only two options, “Either you want to chase your dreams or follow the herd”.
There are too many factors that forces people to follow the flock,
It could be Fear of Criticism by others or
Financial Conditions (fear of not earning enough bucks) or
Being compelled by parents and others to choose a popular trail or
Doubting our own capabilities to step in to the new venture or
Fear of being successful in the new venture
And the list goes on…
So what do we do? Do the same old mundane and crappy job that we never ever wanted to do or chase our dreams and do what we like to do.
Well if you think that you can do it and have enough guts and adequate confidence then go ahead… chase your dreams…

This article does not pertain only to the example stated…There too many things hidden in this...There is very famous Italian proverb “La vita non รจ tutta rosa”, Means… “Life is not bed of roses”. I strongly agree my friend ‘Life screws you up’, when ever you give it an opportunity. Now it’s up to you to give it an opportunity or hold it on in your hands…!!!

Good Luck Ppl...!!!

No comments: